terça-feira, 31 de julho de 2007

Hickock

Em resposta ao blog bazofiabozina.blogspot.com

Jack McCall: "Should we shake hands or something, relieve the atmosphere. I mean how stupid do you think I am?"
Wild Bill Hickok: "I don't know, I just met you."


Con Stapleton: "That man's gun never left his holster Mr. Hickok."
Bill Hickok: "He meant me harm."
Tom Mason to Hickok: "You killed my brother.."
Hickok : "And now I killed you."


Hickok to Charlie Utter: "Some goddamn point a man's due to stop argueing with hisself and feeling twice the goddam fool he knows he is 'cause he can't be something he tries to be every goddam day without once getting to dinnertime and fucking it up. I don't want to fight it anymore, understand me Charlie? -- and I don't want you pissing in my ear about it. Can you let me go to hell the way I want to?"

James Butler Hickok (18371876), o maior pistoleiro do velho oeste, morto após ser baleado por trás por Jack MacCall, devido a discussões por causa de poker. Em suas mãos, um par de ases e um par de oitos. The Dead Man's Hand.

Citações do seriado Deadwood, o melhor de todos os tempos.


Nenhum comentário: